Better Angels 2020
Building A House United To Save Our Republic
“Better Angels changed my life. Enough of us together can save our country.”
– Donna Murphy, liberal, Virginia
“Better Angels is the solution to the divisiveness and rancor threatening our nation.”
– Chris Peters, conservative, Iowa
In a time of crisis, Better Angels can save the nation we love.
But there’s a catch. Without members who care and contribute, we fail. We can’t rely on rich donors. “We the People” must lead and pay for this grassroots movement.
Please help us today by supporting Better Angels 2020!
What Will My Donation Fund?
- National Bus Tour in 2020 (Learn More)
- Red-Blue Workshops
- Skills Workshops
- Depolarizing Within Workshops
- Better Angels Debates
- Alliances (local chapters)
- Annual Better Angels Convention
- 50-State Volunteer Network
- Better Angels State of the Union
- High School & College Programs
- Online Programs
- Media Outreach
Why Support Better Angels?
- Largest & fastest growing group for face-to-face civic renewal.
- Overwhelmingly volunteer-run.
- Strict red-blue parity in founding, leadership, finances, and core programming.
- Formal evaluation proves that our program works. (Learn More)
Better Angels is a citizens’ organization uniting red and blue Americans in a working alliance to depolarize America
- We try to understand the other side’s point of view, even if we don’t agree with it
- We engage those we disagree with, looking for common ground and ways to work together
- We support principles that bring us together rather than divide us
Better Angels national leader John Wood, Jr. delivers a passionate address to The Visionaries Summit in Sacramento, California on the power of personal transformation to effect social change through Martin Luther King, Jr.’s principles of non-violence.
Become a Member
Finding Common Ground
A Video Feature
ABC Nightline takes a look at how an ardent Trump supporter and a Muslim immigrant became friends and found common ground